DBI-SALA Ultra-Lok Self Retracting Lifeline - Kevlar - 11 ft. (Discontinued)Part Number: 3103176
* Arc flash rated
Resistant up to 40 cal/cm2 making it ideal for use where high voltage electricity is a concern.
* Rugged and extremely lightweight thermoplastic housing
Compact and durable housing is easy to use, transport, store and is built to last.
* Semi-sealed design
A gasket between the housing halves helps prevent contaminants from entering, extending the life of the device.
* 11 ft. (3.3m) 1" (2.5cm) Nomex®/Kevlar® fiber web lifeline Offers the ultimate in spark, fire resistance and electrical conductivity for utility, welding, cutting and torching applications.
* Stainless steel dynamic components
The motor spring, fasteners, locking pawls, shaft, springs and ratchet plate are stainless steel for added corrosion resistance to extending the life of the device.
* Internal energy absorption system
Reduces the forces imposed on a fallen worker to safe levels.
* Anti-ratcheting self adjusting disk brake
Stays locked on rigid and non-rigid (horizontal lifeline) anchors for added safety.
* Swiveling anchorage point
Stays in line with the load for added security and allows the use of a variety of standard carabiners.
* Web loop choker
Replaces lifeline snap hook, reducing overall weight and electrical conductivity - for use with dorsal web loop harnesses.
* Impact indicator
A rip-stitch indicator on the lifeline provides a visual alert that the SRL was in a fall.
* Reserve lifeline system
Maintains a reserve for shock absorption when the entire lifeline is extended for added safety.
* i-Safe™ equipped
>Built-in RFID identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.