DBI-SALA Vertical Net Debris Containment System - 66 in. (Discontinued)Part Number: 4100301
* Vertical Net not only protects from falling debris, but also protects workers near building edges by serving as a guardrail.
* System comes complete with everything needed, vertical netting, zip clips for easy and secure net installation, and tie-down plates to replace toe-boards and firmly set the net into place
* These nets increases public safety by preventing falling debris and are also useful as temporary partitions for crowd control or demolition.
* The DBI-SALA Vertical Net Debris Containment System is made of performance-proven polyethylene mesh which is UV resistant and fire retardant.
* This debris containment system is easy to install, remove, relocate, and store, plus it's highly visible so you know it is in place from ground level.
** The nets are supplied in 100' lengths in 66" height (60" installed).
** Exceeds strength requirements of OSHA's 200 pound lateral force test and the New York City Construction Code requirements.
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***