Guardian Beamer 3000Part Number: 00104
* The Beamer 3000 weighs 25% less than the Beamer 2000, making it one of the lightest beam anchors around. Now you can get away with lifting even less on the job site. Hooray for weak arms!
* The Guardian Beamer 3000 uses an easy slide system which allows this anchor to glide smoothly along the beam. You'll no longer feel like you're dragging an un-cooperative dog behind you.
Adjusts From Both Ends
* The Dual Adjustability of the Beamer 3000 allows you to adjust the beam anchor from both ends allowing you to find the perfect fit. If only they'd invent something like this for underwear.
Tie-off At Your Feet
* By using Guardian's Big Boss Extended Free Fall Lanyard the Beamer 3000 can be used to tie off at your feet and become an ANSI Z359.13 compliant system.
Works on Top and Bottom Flanges
* The Beamer 3000 can be used on the top or bottom flange of the beam and will accommodate a flange size of 3 1/2 in. to 14 in. with a flange thickness of up to 1 1/4 in.
** This anchor meets all applicable OSHA Standards for anchors
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***