Cured Concrete Anchor
* The Concrete Anchor is designed to be used in cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 3000 psi.
* Installation of the Concrete Anchor is easy, simply compress spring and insert cable shaft into hole. No tools necessary.
* Guardian's Concrete Anchor is constructed of non corrosive materials to increase the lifespan of this temporary anchor point.
* The Concrete Anchor can be used for vertical or overhead applications making it pretty resourceful.
Single Worker Tie-Off
* This 5,000 lbs. capacity anchor is designed for single worker connection. One person maximum.
Can Anchor Scaffolding
* The Concrete Anchor is a great solution for anchoring scaffolding.
* This anchor requires 3/4" hole diameter that's a minimum of 3" deep.
** Meets all applicable standards for fall arrest
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.