* The padded shoulder, leg and back are made of a closed cell foam with mesh lining that allows the material to breathe and trap sweat so you can focus on your work.
* The side positioning d-rings on this harness are conveniently located to provide the essential restraint for hand free work.
* Convenient chest equipment slots offer workers a place to clip their radio, flashlight, pager, cell phone, or Hydrapak straw.
* Chest area allows 4" of chest strap adjustment for comfort and provides lanyard keepers to keep unused lanyards out of your way and reduce tripping hazards.
* All Edge Series harnesses feature a "Quick-Connect" friction torso buckle with a release tab and 5 points of adjustment to make fitting a breeze.
* Positioning D-rings are backed with heavy duty cordura and a wear pad to increase durability on the Basic Edge Harness.
* To cut out tripping hazards and maintain durability, the Edge Series Harness features special web keepers and sewing processes to keeps the webbing secure to the harness.
* A back pad comfortably keeps the Edge Harness in a vest shape for easy donning while still allowing for dorsal D-ring adjustment. It also features stretch points to maintain mobility.
* The Edge Series Harness reflective trim increases visibility and helps employers identify the compliance of their workers.
**In 2007, the Edge Harness received a Gold International Design Excellence Award and was recognized by Business Week magazine.
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.