* The beauty of this "tie-back" SRL is that it can be connected directly to the structure, eliminating the need for a separate anchor point.
* This Self-Retracting Lifeline includes two GR6 Tie-Back units, allowing workers to stay tied-off while moving between anchors.
* This GR6 SRL is lightweight and clocks in at a mere 1.9 lbs per SRL.
* Internal components of this SRL stay protected from dirt and contaminants by a sealed housing.
* The Housing of this retractable lifeline is UV-stabilized, high-strength polycarbonate/ABS, and surrounds the steel load-bearing chassis.
* The 6 feet of HMPE webbing of the GR6 retractable is lightweight and abrasion-resistant for a longer work-life, especially in solar applications.
* The 360-degree swiveling connection point keeps workers untangled and includes a fall indicator for easier inspection.
* Guardian assembles this SRL in the USA, and it includes a carabiner.
** Do not tie-back onto the retractable section. When used in a non-tie back format, the lifeline must always be in tension.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection retractable lifelines.
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.