*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
Cost Effective Solution
* The Miller Twin Turbolite T-Bak is a cost effective alternative to tie-back, shock absorbing lanyard, and allows 100% tie off with its dual legs.
* G2 Connector
The G2 Connector allows you to attach this retractable system directly to your harness, leaving your D-ring free for rescue and connection to an overhead SRL.
Heavy Duty, Abrasion Resistant Webbing
* The 7.5 ft. Heavy-Duty, high strength, abrasion-resistant web lifeline extends and retracts smoothly without interruption. This way you won't feel like a dog on a leash.
Industry First Tie Back Retractable Lifeline
* First retractable designed to tie back anywhere along the lifeline, which takes the guess work out of the setup, saving you time and money, and provides more tie-off anchorage locations.
* Integrated shock absorber features a load indicator and is designed specifically for tie-back applications. Never guess if your equipment has been used in a fall, know it.
5,000 lb. Rated Snap Hooks
* The T-Bak system uses Miller 5K locking snap hooks, which are designed to withstand 5,000 lbs. of load capacity from any angle. No one wants a snap hook flying open during a fall.
Rated for 400 lb. Workers
* The T-Bak retractable is user rated for 400 lbs. so all of your big boys can use this unit as a connector and anchor in one.
Meets all applicable OSHA, CSA, CE, and ANSI Standards including ANSI Z359.1
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.