MSA ArcSafe® Energy-Absorbing Twin-Leg Lanyard - 6 ft. (Discontinued)Part Number: 10107201
* This shock pack on this safety lanyard limits average fall arrest forces to 900 lbs. or less in the event of a fall.
* The ArcSafe lanyard is constructed of nylon webbing and is adjustable up to 6 feet in length.
* With two 6 ft. lanyard legs, this fall protection lanyard allows you to stay connected and tied-off while you move from one anchor to the next. Hence, 100% tie-off!
* The unique design includes a sewn loop on the shock-absorber end of the lanyard and steel snap hook on the other end.
* To prevent against damaging the shock pack during Arc Flash, this lanyard Incorporates a protective cover over the shock-absorber.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA standards for fall protection lanyards as well ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, & ANSI Z359.13
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***