* This system mounts to two 5,000 lb. anchor points to create a temporary lifeline system that can be used from job to job.
* The exclusive bypass shuttles included in this kit allow workers to pass each other without having to disconnect from the line and be unprotected.
* An integrated line tensioner helps you get the proper lifeline tension quickly before use without the need for weird tools.
* Lightweight, flexible cable helps make installation easy to complete by a single worker.
* Locking and tensioning mechanisms are on the same side - no need to travel back and forth for set up.
* This lifeline system has 100 ft. of durable steel cable lifeline.
* Easy-to-read red and green visual indicators let the user know the system is locked, tensioned and ready for use.
** Meets or exceeds all OSHA standards for horizontal lifelines as well as ANSI 10.32
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.