MSA EVOTECH® Derrick Harness w/ Metal SaddlePart Number: 10152949
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The Derrick Harness has a comfortable metal saddle/seat which is ideal for positioning work.
* An integrated back D-ring extender is perfect for working on a monkey board. Banana not included.
* The EVOTECH® Derrick Harness has an integrated back pad and tool bet for added convenience and comfort, especially in work positioning applications.
* This harness includes side positioning or hip d-rings to allow for two handed work while staying tied-off safely.
* A unique and patent-pending leg strap design keeps your leg straps in place to increase mobility and comfort.
* The webbing of this harness is coated with a NanoSphere® coating to repel dirt, oil, grease, moisture, and Cheetos dust.
* The shoulder pads include a non-binding edge to reduce neck chafing. Everyone hates chafing. I even feel a bit uncomfortable typing the word chafing.
* Variable width webbing on the sub-pelvic strap provides 50% more surface area for better weight distribution and comfort. Which means, it feels nice on your bum.
* Dual sided webbing (Red/Outside & Black/Inside) helps you keep your harness untangled for easier donning.
* This harness has a patent-pending web management system to store your excess webbing. Seriously, it's rude just to leave your extra webbing hanging out.
* The webbing on this harness has integrated reflective webbing to increase visibility in low light environments. Visibility... party of one.
** Meets all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection harnesses as well as ANSI Z359.1