MSA FP5K® Twin-Leg Tie-Back Lanyard - 6 ft. (Discontinued)Part Number: 10107208
* With 5,000 lb. gate strength in any direction, the FP5K carabiner can be tied back directly to the lanyard. Boom, so long anchor! (Provided your attachment point is structurally sound)
* The super duper strong Monster-Edge™ webbing has a 12,000 lb. minimum breaking strength... Basically, what I lift on leg days.
* With two legs, this lanyard allows the user to stay tied off while moving from anchor to anchor.
* An inner core with yellow threads serves as a wear indicator to make inspections easier and notify the user when the lanyard should be removed from service.
* The Sure-Stop shock absorber is used to keep the fall arrest forces under 900 lbs.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA standards for fall protection lanyards as well ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, & ANSI Z359.13