MSA Latchways Glavanized Steel Retractable Lifeline - 50 ft.Part Number: 62415-00US
* An industry first, the modular design of the internal energy absorber can removed and replaced in minutes, ONSITE and with simple tools. Yep, you read that right, no more sending in for repairs and re-certifications.
* The Latchways Retractable-Lanyard does not use a friction based braking system. Instead, it uses a constant force technology that eliminates moving parts, won't go out of adjustment, and isn't affected by contaminants or temperature.
* The internal components of the Latchways Standard SRL can be quickly inspected and the unit clicks to reassure users that the SRL is functioning properly.
* The rugged impact-modified nylon case is designed to resist impact and protect the internal components. Also, the chassis and the case are not integrated, which allows the case to serve as a protective armor.
* This retractable lifeline includes a steel snap hook and 50 feet of galvanized steel cable lifeline.
* The Latchways Standard Self-Retracting Lanyard has a 400 lb. worker capacity.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA standards for fall protection retractables including ANSI Z359.14