MSA Latchways Leading Edge SRL - 33 ft. (Discontinued)Part Number: 62710-00US
* The Leading Edge retractable lanyard can be used in leading edge applications when the SRL is anchored below the harness back D-ring. (Typically mounted near foot level). It also provides extra protection when working near sharp edges that could potentially cut standard SRL lifelines.
* The self-locking function of this leading edge SRL automatically extends and retracts during use for a freedom of movement that hasn't been seen since I had one too many at my niece's piano recital.
* The patented Constant Force technology of the Latchways Leading Edge SRL controls the load during a fall and the Full Contact locking mechanism ensures the unit will not freeze, hang up or corrode.
* The brightly colored and rugged impact-modified nylon case is designed to stand out as a trip hazard when used at foot level and protect the internal components of the unit.
* This retractable lifeline includes a steel snap hook and 33 feet of galvanized steel cable lifeline.
* The Latchways Standard Self-Retracting Lanyard has a 310 lb. worker capacity.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA standards for fall protection retractables including ANSI Z359.14