MSA Workman® 12FT FreeFall Energy-Absorbing Twin-Leg Tie-Back Lanyard - 6 ft.Part Number: 10150491
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. with orders over $100 ***
* The 12FT Freefall lanyards are designed to be used when tying-off at foot level. These special lanyards take into account the extra freefall distance when connecting to an anchor point so low.
* With two 6 ft. lanyard legs, this fall protection lanyard allows you to stay connected and tied-off while you move from one anchor to the next. Hence, 100% tie-off!
* This Workman® shock absorbing safety lanyard can be tied back to itself and can eliminate the need for an anchor point in some applications.
* This Workman® lanyard has 6 ft. of 7,000 lb. nylon web, as in, 7,000 lbs. minimum breaking strength. Seriously, 7,000 lbs of nylon web would be a pain in the ass to carry around the job site.
* The shock absorber includes a clear, durable cover over the labels to increase service life and make inspections easier. It's your window to the world!
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA standards for fall protection lanyards as well ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, & ANSI Z359.13
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***