MSA Workman® Climbing Harness w/ Tongue BucklesPart Number: 10108768
* This harness has a front chest D-ring to aid in climbing applications. If you're in the wind energy business, this thing could come in handy.
* The side positioning d-rings allow you to work with both hands while staying positioned on the job site.
* The Yellow polyester webbing for increases visibility so you can be the safe banana on the job.
* The Workman® Harness utilizes contrasting color webbing for the thigh and torso straps to make donning a breeze. Besides, watching someone put on a harness upside down is awkward at best.
* This Workman® Harness includes Tongue Buckle leg straps for easier adjustments and a nice snug fit. Have you ever used a belt before? You'll be fine with these.
* The included web retainers keep all of your excess webbing under control. Seriously, respect your excess webbing and keep it contained.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection harnesses.