MSA Workman® FP Stryder™ Beam GripPart Number: 10144431
* The MSA Workman® FP Stryder™ can be installed without tools. In fact, you can attach it with a single hand. Any ole' idiot can handle that.
* This I-beam anchor utilizes Teflon wear pads to glide easily along the flange. This way you can work without worrying about the anchor you're attached to.
* A load indicator alerts the user if the unit has been exposed to a fall.
* This anchor can be installed on an I-beam flange overhead or at foot level.
* Simple push button adjustments mean you'll never lose a pin again and you'll be able to move from flange to flange with ease. I said flange too many times didn't I?
* This sliding beam anchor has a 400 lb. working capacity.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA standards for fall protection anchor points as well as ANSI Z359.1-2007.