DBI-SALA Protecta Cabloc Ladder Safety Sleeve Wire Rope Grab - 5/16" (Discontinued)Part Number: AC350A
* Sleeve for fixed ladder safety system
Provides a portable connection point to a ladder safety system, in the event of a fall it locks onto the cable allowing you to regain your footing and continue to climb.
* For use on 5/16" (8 mm) diameter 7x19 solid core cable
Provides added strength, corrosion resistance and longevity in the field, both galvanized and stainless steel cable lifeline options are available.
* Automatically follows user for hands-free climbing and fall protection
Unique design will follow the user as they ascend or descend without manipulation by the user, offering maximum freedom of movement.
* Easy to install and detach anywhere along lifeline
A simple one-handed attachment and removal offer fast, easy and safe connections at any point along the lifeline for added versatility.
* Secure locking system can stop falls within inches
The cam type locking system locks within inches in the event of a fall allowing the user to regain their footing and continue to climb.
* Steel carabiner for secure connection to harness
High strength and corrosion resistant zinc plated steel carabiner offers a self-closing and locking gate with 11/16 in (17.5mm) opening for added safety.
* Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant construction
Stainless steel construction offers ultimate durability and corrosion resistance in harsh environments for added longevity.
* Extremely compact, lightweight design
The sleeve is barely noticeable, easily transported from ladder to ladder and stored for added user satisfaction.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***