Protecta Permanent Roof Anchor (Discontinued)Part Number: 2103678
* This anchor provides a fall protection anchor point during initial construction as well as for the future homeowner for general roof maintenance.
* This Protecta anchor is constructed of stainless steel and includes a zinc plated steel d-ring for extended life and corrosion resistance.
* The permanent roof anchor is simply shingled-over, leaving only the D-ring exposed, once work is complete.
* The anchor is installed by nailing through sheathing and truss using the eight 20d sinker nails supplied.
* This anchor is great for new or retrofit construction on roofs with asphalt, shake or tile roofing materials.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***