Protecta PRO Shock Absorbing Tie-Back Lanyard - 6 ft.Part Number: 1340040
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. with orders over $100 ***
* This PRO tie back lanyard eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector, minimizing cost and installation time.
* The 6-foot webbing of this tie-back lanyard is long enough to get the job done, but short enough to minimize free fall distances.
* This lanyard features a shrink tube energy absorbing shock pack that limits fall arrest forces.
* This unit is Tie-back designed and rated with specialized webbing and 5,000 lb. (22 kN) gated carabiners to provide more abrasion resistance and strength for tie-back use.
* The energy absorbing design of the Protecta PRO lanyard limits the fall arrest forces to 900 lbs.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA standards for safety lanyards.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***