*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The 6 ft. (1.8m) 1" (2.5cm) polyester web lifeline reduces overall weight, and the retractable design provides freedom of movement, keeps the lifeline out of the worker's way and reduces dragging, snagging and trip falls.
* The swiveling anchorage loop with carabiner limits lifeline twisting for smoother operation, triple locking carabiner with 5/8" (16mm) gate opening attaches SRL to anchor.
* The Rebel's small size and shape make this device easy to use, relocate, store and can be easily used as a lanyard replacement.
* This retractable lifeline has a self-locking steel rebar hook that automatically locks and closes for added safety, and its 2-1/2" (62.5mm) large gate opening fits over larger anchorage structures.
* The compact and impact resistant thermoplastic housing is designed to withstand the demands of challenging job sites, it's built to last.
* The Protecta Rebel quick activating speed sensing brake system stops a falling worker within inches, providing more protection at low heights.
* A high capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator maintains safe fall arrest forces for users and tools up to 310 lbs. (141 kg) and provides a visual alert that the SRL has been involved in a fall.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standard for fall protection retractables.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.