DBI-SALA EZ Line Cable Retractable Horizontal Lifeline System - 60 ft.Part Number: 7605060
* Installation is completed in four simple steps :
1) attach the lifeline with carabiner to an anchorage connector
2) depress the locking button allowing cable to pay out and walk to the next anchorage
3) attach the housing/case with carabiner to the anchorage connector
4) tension the lifeline with the built-in crank handle.
* The Retractable lifeline is simply pulled out for installation and retracted with the built in winch for dismantle.
* The entire EZ Line system stores in an easy to carry case meaning no more coils of unmanageable cable to deal with.
* The built in pre-tension and impact indicators take the guess work out of set-up and inspection.
* The Cable Retractable Lifeline System is 33% lighter than conventional systems.
* This unit provides hands free horizontal mobility and continuous protection for 2 users per span, up to 6 users per system.