We Know Fall Protection
FallProtectionPros.com prides iteself on having an easy to use and navigate website. To keep everything running smoothly, we limit the amount of products we show.
However, we work with all of the major fall protection manufacturers and have access to their full line of products. So even if its not listed on our website, we can still get it for you. Just let us know what you're looking for!
Miller Fall Protection Equipment: Harnesses, Lanyards, & More
As an industry leader, Miller Fall Protection by Honeywell has become synonymous with safety and remains one of the most trusted brands for fall protection. With a comprehensive line of fall protection products ranging from retractables and lanyards to anchors and harnesses, Miller Fall Protection has got you covered for all your fall protection needs.
Miller Fall Protection continues to pave the way in fall protection innovation as they develop new and improved fall arrest solutions, many of which are industry firsts.
- Miller Revolution™ Harness
- Miller Scorpion™ Personal Fall Limiter
- Miller Falcon™ Self-Retracting Lifelines
- Miller BackBiter® Tie-Back Lanyard
All of Miller Fall Protection products have been designed with your safety in mind. With a team of experienced and certified engineers and technicians, all products undergo rigorous in-house and third-party testing at state of the art facilities before going on the market.
Looking for a Miller Fall Protection product? Look no further. We carry a wide selection and our qualified team will be more than happy to help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here are a few of our best-selling Miller Fall Protection products:
- Miller Falcon Cable Retractable - The high impact-resistant nylon is built to withstand the toughest applications and the non-corrosive components make it extremely durable. This retractable is also built with dual swivels to restrict the lifeline from twisting during use. This retractable is available in varying length from 16 ft. to 65ft.
- TurboLite Fall Limiter - Lightweight and compact, these fall limiters are a cost-effective alternative to a shock-absorbing lanyard. The 9ft TurboLite Personal Fall Limiter is the lightest 9ft unit on the market.
- AirCore Harness – Research has shown that the more comfortable a harness is, the more likely a worker is to wear or keep one on. The lightweight Miller AirCore Harnesses are designed for maximum comfort and breathability. AirCore Harnesses are available in various models.