*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The high impact-resistant nylon housing is designed with smooth, round edges to increase durability and can withstand the harsh rigors of the toughest applications.
* The Falcon's corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum internal components extend service life and reduce replacement costs.
* The Miller Falcon features a unique side payout design that reduces wear on the entry guide bushing and cable for smooth operation with less drag.
* The smooth, quiet operation of the Falcon makes this retractable a dream to use because it is designed not to pull or drag on a worker to improve productivity and reduce fatigue.
* The Dual swivels (unit top and snap hook) included on all cable models to minimize lifeline from twisting during use
* The visual load indicator lets you know when this retractable has been in a fall and the unit must be removed from service.
* The Miller Falcon Self Retracting Lifeline requires no annual factory re-certification which lowers the cost of ownership. (Except in Canada where the Canadian Standards Association requires annual factory recertification.)
** Rated for up to a 400 lb (181.4kg) user when using a SofStop shock absorber
** This Miller Retractable is ANSI Z359 Compliant
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.