DBI-SALA Force 2 Shock LanyardPart Number: 1246167
* The Force 2 Lanyard is for use when there is no overhead anchorage and your only option is to tie off at your feet.
* The Force 2 features 1" polyester webbing with an abrasion resistant tubular wear layer of webbing for added durability and longevity
* The easy to use self locking snap hooks at both ends making sure your lanyard won't accidentally disengage.
* The EZ Stop II has a soft cover shock absorber that won't dig into your back while in use.
* You can use this safety lanyard for up to a 12 foot free fall and it still limits arresting forces below OSHA's limits
** Up to 310 lbs capacity, can be used for a 12 foot free fall or 311 to 420 lb capacity can be used for a 6 foot free fall
** 6 ft. in length
** Meets or exceeds all industry standards for fall arrest forces including OSHA.