Product Description* This anchor is made to be used by one worker, and provides anchorage on parapet walls from 1" to 20" wide.
* This clamp design anchor utilizes an adjustable leg by moving the leg to the desired position and locking it in with a pin.
* An adjustable rubber foot (for fine adjustment) located on the adjustable leg assists in securing the locked position.
* Manufactured of galvanized steel, so it is strong and built to last, saving you money.
* This parapet anchor is one handy device to have in your tool box because of its versatility. Applications include: window washing, construction, emergency/rescue situations, and more.
* A D-ring provides the actual worker attachment point.
* Rubber pads protect surfaces from marring and damage, so no need to bring along the touch-up paint.
* No tools required for installation, so you will be up and running in no time.
* Approved for one user only! Worker capacity of 310 lbs. with tools and equipment.
* Ultimate tensile strength : 5000 lbs.
* Meets or exceeds OSHA Subpart M, ANSI A10.14, and ANSI Z359.1
Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Technical Specs
Part # 1789 Manufacturer French Creek OSHA Standards Meets All Applicable Anchor Durability Reusable/Temporary Fasteners Not Required Roof Penetration No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Good Value
This is a durable and versatile product for fall protection.
Value Usability Durability