DBI-SALA 3-Way Sealed Self Retracting Galvanized Lifeline - 30 ft.Part Number: 3400850
* Environmentally sealed dynamic components
Ensures efficient, safe operation under harsh, corrosive working conditions — only SRL to meet IP68 sealed rating.
* 3-way emergency retrieval system
The built-in winch is ideal for use in confined spaces and allows the load to be raised or lowered during emergencies.
* Extremely durable construction
Heavy-duty housing and corrosion resistant materials stand-up to the toughest environments.
* 30 ft. (9.1m) 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
Abrasion resistant and extremely durable lifeline construction provides added field longevity.
* Fast-Line™ lifeline system
Provides the user with the ability to replace the lifeline in the field reducing the cost of ownership and down time.
* Anti-ratcheting locking system
Stays locked on rigid and non-rigid (horizontal lifeline) anchors for added safety.
* Built-in carrying handle
Built-in design for easy transport — certified as a secondary fall arrest rated anchorage point for added safety and versatility.
* Swiveling snap hook with impact indicator
Limits lifeline twisting and provides a visual indication of fall arrest.
* Large pivoting anchorage loop
Stays in line with the load for added security and allows the use of a variety of connecting hardware.
* Saflok™ anchorage carabiner
Self-closing and self-locking carabiner keeps the SRL securely attached to the anchorage device.
* Reserve lifeline system
Maintains a reserve for shock absorption when the entire lifeline extends for added safety.
* Ergonomic cable handle equipped with i-Safe™
Provides added comfort and ease-of-use when making connections and holds an i-Safe™ identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.