DBI-SALA Delta Comfort Construction Climbing HarnessPart Number: 1100517
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The Delta Comfort vest style harness has built-in shoulder, back and leg padding along with integrated vent windows for better circulation.
* This climbing harness' front D-ring attachment point is ideal for connection to a permanent ladder safety system.
* A rigid body belt and hip pad with side hip D-rings is ideal for positioning, and is ergonomically designed for better comfort and will support up to 60 lbs. of tools without collapsing.
* This harness has a fixed back D-ring that provides a safe connection for your fall arrest system and stays upright during use.
* The lightweight aluminum alloy Tech-Lite™ quick connect chest and leg buckles, with one hand operation for fast and easy connections.
* The Delta harness is built with durable, lightweight polyester webbing that is extremely strong, yet isn't stiff or coarse for added comfort and durability.
* The built-in lanyard keepers hold your unused snap hooks and break-away if snagged to reduce trip hazards.
* This harness features Revolver™ vertical torso adjusters to eliminate loose ends and lock into place to prevent slippage.
* The rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
* A Velcro® cover protects the harness labels and holds an i-Safe™ identification tag for recording and storing information during inspections.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection harnesses.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***