*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* This ExoFit Harness style features a front/chest d-ring, which makes this harness a great solution for ladder and tower climbing. Remember though, that the front d-ring is only used for positing and restraint. It is not designed to take the place of your dorsal d-ring for fall arrest.
* The ExoFit Harness incorporates a breathable Aero-Spacer Dri-Lex lining that immediately draws moisture away from the body keeping the worker dry and from smelling like yesterday's sweat socks.
* The ergonomic design incorporates shoulder, hip, and leg padding that always stay in place enhancing comfort and worker satisfaction.
* One-handed quick connect buckles make putting on, adjusting, and removing the harness a snap and provide a memory fit. Adjust the harness once and it stays that way.
* The wrap around no-tangle design of the ExoFit safety harness slips on like a vest, making it quicker and easier to put on while providing ventilation, comfort, padding, and security.
* Soft, lightweight polyester webbing is strong without feeling stiff or coarse and features soft edging that moves with you to prevent uncomfortable rubbing or chafing in awkward places, if you catch my drift.
* The DBI-SALA Exofit Harness uses coated hardware for corrosion resistance.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI including the stringent ANSI Z359
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.