DBI-SALA Ultra-Lok 3-Way Stainless Steel SRL w/ Emergency Retrieval - 50 ft.Part Number: 3501103
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The built-in winch creates a 3-way emergency retrieval system and is ideal for use in confined spaces and allows the load to be raised or lowered during emergencies.
* An integrated quick-connect mounting bracket allows the device to be quickly and easily attached to a support structure such as a tripod with mating bracket base.
* A storable retrieval handle folds up to stay out of the worker's way when not in use for added safety.
* The 50 ft. 3/16" stainless steel cable lifeline is abrasion resistant and extremely durable to provide added field longevity.
* The rugged and extremely lightweight thermoplastic housing is compact and easy to use, transport, store and built to last.
* The motor spring, fasteners, locking pawls, shaft, springs and ratchet plate are stainless steel for added corrosion resistance for extending the life of the device.
* An internal energy absorption system reduces the forces imposed on a fallen worker to safe levels.
* The anti-ratcheting twin disk brake system stays locked on rigid and non-rigid (horizontal lifeline) anchors for added safety.
* Constant moving brake system pawls prevent corrosion or freeze-up and provide an audio indicator of a functioning brake system for added safety.
* An Integrated carrying handle makes transport, set-up, use, and storage quick and easy.
* The swiveling anchorage point stays in line with the load for added security and allows the use of a variety of standard carabiners.
* The swiveling snap hook with impact indicator automatically locks and closes for added safety, swivels to limit lifeline twisting for ease of use and provides a visual indication of fall arrest.
* This retrieval retractable maintains a reserve for shock absorption when the entire lifeline is extended for added safety.
* The ergonomic cable handle equipped with i-Safe™ and holds an i-Safe™ RFID identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for retractable lifelines.