* Designed for both professionals and do-it-yourselfers, it easily attaches to the bottom of any standard ladder, keeping the ladder stable and level, providing it with an extra-wide adjustable base.
* The design utilizes an arc of hardened steel. As the opposing locks on each side of the arc are released, the arc slides over until its rubber tread feet are firmly on the ground while the ladder stays plumb.
* Simply lean your ladder, tap-release the lock with your foot, and start climbing! Seriously, dumb people could use this thing.
* Wide base gives added support/stability to extension ladders and adds less than 12 lbs to the base of the ladder so it's not too big of a burden.
* Made of hardened steel and weight tested to 1,200 lbs. This thing can take a beating... such as a Mike Tyson punch to the face.
* Installation to most fiberglass, aluminum and wood extension ladders (12” to 20” rung width) and exceeds Grade 1 and to Type 1A ladder requirements by 20%
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.