*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* This tower harness includes a sewn-in hip pad, a belt, a removable seat sling, and side positioning d-rings. Whew, that's a lot of extras!
* The DBI-SALA X200 Tower Climbing Harness includes a chest d-ring which is ideal for? Tower Climbing!
* The X200 uses auto-locking quick connect buckles to make donning this harness a breeze. If you know how to use a seat belt in a car, you'll be able to handle these buckles.
* The torso adjustors on both sides of the harness help you adjust the straps to find the perfect fit. You'll feel like this harness was built just for you.
* The X200 harnesses are outfitted with high-quality components that have been developed to enhance the safety, convenience and performance for working at height on your job site.
* Integrated easy-link SRL adapter lets you quickly and easily connect and disconnect personal SRLs
* You don't need to spend extra money on trauma straps when a low-profile suspension trauma strap design is integrated between the harness webbing
* The X200's robust nylon/polyester hybrid comfort padding with reflective 3M Scotchlite™ panels provides increased visibility. Make sure your crew is complying with OSHA standards and make them visible to passing motorists on foggy days. Plus, fashion wise, it looks neat.
* Keep your lanyards out of the way when you're not using them with the included lanyard keepers. The auto-resetting lanyard keepers offer fast and easy parking of snap hooks and carabiners.
* Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA industry standards when used according to the manufacturers instructions.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.