* The innovative construction of the sub-pelvic assembly provides greater support when suspended.
* The dorsal d-ring of this harness includes a slotted insert for attaching a personal SRL without adjusting the webbing beneath the d-ring.
* Quick connect buckles make donning this harness a breeze.
* A front O-ring allwas frontal connections for climbing applications.
* In addition to reducing web wear, the side O-rings can be used for positioning.
* Features a maximum user weight of 310lbs according to ANSI Standards and 420 lbs. by OSHA Standards.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection harnesses.
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.