*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. with orders over $200 ***
* The heat resistant and flame retardant webbing of this welding harness is a strong modacrylic over Kelvar® fiber that provides durability and a 700-degree Fahrenheit char temperature.
* The included Side hip D-rings are ideal for positioning on the job, meaning to hold you while you work.
* A back D-ring provides a safe connection point for your fall arrest system and keeps you upright after a fall for added safety.
* This harness uses metal to metal mating buckles to provide fast and safe connections for the chest buckles, and tongue buckles that function as an everyday belt for the leg straps.
* This Protecta harness includes parachute torso adjusters for a perfect fit.
* Built-in lanyard keepers hold unused lanyard snap hooks while not in use to avoid trip hazards.
* Rip-stitch impact indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
* A Velcro® cover protects identification, inspection and warning labels from the elements for added longevity.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection harnesses.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.