3M™ DBI-SALA® Sliding Beam AnchorPart Number: 2104710
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
Effortlessly Slides Across Beam
* Complete hands-free horizontal mobility. The unit effortlessly slides across the beam on its wear pads, eliminating metal-to-metal contact.
Multiple Tie-Off Points
* With this anchor you can tie-off overhead or at your feet (You must use the DBI-SALA Nano-Lok Edge 100% Tie-Off SRL - 8 ft. when used at your feet)
No Pin Installation
* Integrated dual ratcheting adjustment system provides quick and easy installation and removal. NO MORE PINS AND CHAINS!
* The 360-degree swiveling D-ring allows you to move freely without tangles and constant adjustments.
* The unique guarded locking mechanism protects the beam anchor from accidental disengagement and the dual beam grip adjustment prevents twisting and turning as it moves along the beam.
* The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Sliding Beam Anchor is extremely lightweight at only 3.5 lbs, with a user capacity of 420 lbs. and a minimum breaking strength of 5,000 lbs.
** Features replaceable synthetic wear pads
** Fits flange 3-1/2" to 14" wide and up to 1-1/4" thick
** Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA 1910.140, 1926.502, and ANSI Z359.18
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***