* The telescoping reach of 23-1/2" to 42-1/2" of this davit arm ensures mechanical device lifeline(s) remain centered over the confined space.
* This upper davit mast is designed to work with a lower extension as part of a complete davit system for confined space applications.
* The built-in primary and secondary pulleys route the lifelines of two mechanical devices for smooth, efficient rescue and work support operations.
* The quick mount detent style winch/SRL bracket offers extremely fast and safe mechanical device installation.
* A detent and knob style adjustment allows the user to adjust the system quickly and easily to site configuration without tools.
* The corrosion resistant aluminum is a fraction of the weight when compared to steel and offer quick and easy transport, set-up, dismantle and storage.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for confined space fall protection.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.