DBI-SALA Adjustable Rope Positioning Strap - 8 ft.Part Number: 1234070
* 8 ft. (2.4m) adjustable rope positioning lanyard
Long enough to be user-friendly, and adjustable to allow a user to customize the length for work positioning or restraint needs.
* Ideal for work positioning while pole climing
Lanyards without shock absorbers are designed for restraint applications where there is no vertical free fall possible, or for work positioning where the maximum fall is limited to 2 ft. (0.6m) or less.
* Durable kernmantle rope with wear indicator
Double braided rope with a Technora® core is cut, and fire resistant yields a high strength and includes an indicating core that will alert the user if the device is worn enough to replace.
* Abrasion resistant sleeve
A mobile protective sleeve helps prevent abrasion of the rope, prolonging product life.
* User-friendly self-locking snap hook at one end
Automatically locks and closes for added safety, and allow you to open and connect without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on.
* Lightweight and durable rope adjuster with carabiner at one end
Easy to use rope adjuster torsion spring for greater strength and enhanced mobility, allows the user to position comfortably on the pole.