DBI-SALA Advanced 5 Piece Hoist System w/ 23-1/2” to 42-1/2” Upper MastPart Number: 8518040
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The telescoping reach of 23-1/2" to 42-1/2" of this davit arm ensures mechanical device lifeline(s) remain centered over the confined space.
* An adjustable vertical height of 33" to 43" eliminates the need for custom length masts and extensions allowing one system to cover a range of different confined space scenarios.
* The built-in primary and secondary pulleys route the lifelines of two mechanical devices for smooth, efficient rescue and work support operations.
* The quick mount detent style winch/SRL bracket offers extremely fast and safe mechanical device installation.
* A detent and knob style adjustment allows the user to adjust the system quickly and easily to site configuration without tools.
* The 3-Piece System is lightweight and sets up and breaks down quickly making it ideal solution when you need to move and access various confined space areas.
* The base width adjusts from 70" to 97" to accommodates a wider range of confined space entry needs when compared to tripods.
* A unique foot level and height adjustment system allows the user to adjust each side of the system independently from 5" to 11" to easily level the system over the confined space.
* The corrosion resistant aluminum is a fraction of the weight when compared to steel and offer quick and easy transport, set-up, dismantle and storage.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for confined space fall protection.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***