DBI-SALA Advanced Portable Fall Arrest SystemPart Number: 8516691
* The Advanced Portable Fall Arrest Post provides complete mobility and protection for three workers on top of transformers or other vertical platforms.
* 3 independent swiveling tie-off points provides 360 degrees of protection for three workers.
* The three telescopic working heights range from 32.7" to 46" to 57.2", allowing users to decrease fall distance and increase overall safety.
* A built-in leveling system can plumb a system on inclines up to 15 degrees for uneven surfaces.
* A horizontal lifeline can be strung between 2 portable anchor posts to create a horizontal lifeline system for added mobility.
* An integrated carrying handle allows the system to be moved from one location to another efficiently.
* This system's lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum construction is only 40 lbs., and is extremely easy to transport, set-up and dismantle for added worker satisfaction and productivity.
** Order base, lanyard or SRL separately
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection.