DBI-SALA Advanced Stainless Steel Digital 100 Series Winch - 90 ft.Part Number: 8518559
* The manually operated Advanced™ Digital 100 Series Winch's easy operation is performed by rotating the handle to raise or lower personnel or materials.
* The 90 ft. of 3/16" stainless steel wire rope is abrasion resistant and extremely durable lifeline for added field longevity.
* The 9:1 and 4:1 gear ratio mechanical advantage offers 13 ft./min. (4 m) or 30 ft./min. (9 m) winching speed with no power source required to help facilitate fast and efficient rescues.
* A permanently attached bracket mates with the support structure bracket and offers simple detent pin attachment for quick and easy set-up.
* The winch's built-in digital usage indicator counts the revolutions of the drum to determine service intervals for added safety and peace of mind.
* A triple redundant braking system includes three independent working pawls and a centrifugal backup brake for added safety
* This winch system constantly monitors the condition of the braking mechanism for complete safety and security.
* The superior materials, including anodized aluminum, stainless and zinc plated steel offer durable corrosion resistant construction that protects components for extended longevity.
* Sealed bearings at all contact points provide long lasting smooth operation for fast, safe and efficient rescues.
* The integrated carrying handle allows the user to transport the device from one location to the next easily.
* A swiveling snap hook with impact indicator provides a secure connection to the load, prevents the lifeline from twisting, and offers a visual indicator if the device has been impacted.
* A drive hub and overload device can be attached to 9:1 drive for use with an electric or pneumatic drill for added ease of use.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards.