*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* This 7 ft. DBI-SALA Tripod is built of aluminum lightweight and durable, so it's easy to transport, set-up and use.
* The telescoping adjustable locking legs use a detent pin to adjust the tripod legs in 3" increments for quick and easy set-up and allows you to custom fit your work space.
* The built-in pulley system provides an easy way to route your mechanical devices lifeline into the confined space and keep them centered.
* This confined space tripod has rubber safety shoes with spiked edges for a non-slip design on both flat surfaces and uneven terrains.
* The safety leg support chain prevents movement of the legs when the system is under load for added support, strength and safety.
* Two integrated 5,000 lb. eyebolt anchor points are designed to hang plumb regardless of surface and are ideal for attaching secondary or backup systems.
* Easily attach a mechanical device such as a winch or 3-way self-retracting lifeline directly to the tripod leg with the quick connect winch/SRL mount bracket.
** This tripod is equipped with i-Safe™
** Winches, 3-way Rescue Retractables sold separately.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA standards.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.