*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The Concrete Detent Anchor installs into 7/8" (22 mm) concrete hole in seconds with standard concrete tools and adhesive.
* This concrete anchor can be used vertically on a wall or horizontally on the ceiling to provide convenient tie-off points wherever the user needs them.
* The included socket cover cap ensures the recess is not visible when the anchor is not in use, so it blends into the décor.
* The compact and lightweight design makes installing into concrete simple, fast and easy for increased productivity.
* With an overall 5,000 lb. (22kN) strength and a 310 lb. (141kg) user capacity, the device provides a strong and safe connection.
* The DBI-SALA Concrete Detent Anchor is constructed of stainless steel and contains no moving or fragile parts for maximum durability in the toughest environments.
* The D-ring tie-off point swivels to keep your connecting components in-line at all times.
* The detent D-ring assembly is reusable and extra sockets (#2101000) allow a user to tie-off anywhere a socket is pre-installed with a push of a button. Simply keep the D-ring attached to your lanyard and move from one location to another.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection anchors
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.