DBI-SALA Concrete D-Ring Anchor w/ 5 extra BoltsPart Number: 2104561
* Installs into 11/16 in., 18 mm or 3/4 in. concrete hole
Installation is simple and efficient, taking just seconds utilizing standard concrete tools.
* Use vertically in wall or horizontally in ceiling
The anchor can be used in mulitple orientations for added jobsite versatility and flexibility.
* Install as temporary or permanent anchor
Very cost effective device is built to last, allowing it to be left in place permanently or used as a portable anchorage system.
* Reusable D-ring assembly and 5 additional bolts
Re-install in a new loaction with the re-usable D-ring assembly and a new bolt for added jobsite flexibility and lower overall cost of ownership.
* Safe hook-up indicator
A red torque indicator cap shears off revelaing a green hex-head to notify the user the anchor has been installed properly.
* Compact and lightweight design
Makes installing into concrete simple, fast and easy for added worker satisfaction and productivity.
* High strength steel and aluminum construction
With an overall 5,000 lb. (22kN) strength and a 420 lb. (190kg) user capacity, the device provides a strong and safe connection.
* Rugged and corrosion resistant materials
Plated steel materials and no moving or fragile parts to foul-up offers maximum durability to stand-up to the toughest environments, providing added longevity.
* Swiveling D-ring tie-off point
A built-in D-ring provides a compatible connection for your fall protection system and swivels keeping your connecting component in-line at all times.