DBI-SALA Exofit NEX Construction HarnessPart Number: 1113121
* The NEX construction harness is just like the universal NEX harness, except that it includes side d-rings and a sewn in belt with back padding.
* The ExoFit Nex is one of the easiest harnesses to adjust. It adjusts quickly and locks into position. No one likes someone on the job who's constantly adjusting themselves.
* With most harnesses comfort is an issue and this DBI-SALA Harness has padding in all of the right places. Not only that, the padding is durable so it won't disintegrate or fall out.
* The D-Rings on the ExoFit NEX are constructed of an aluminum alloy which decreases the amount of weight you're carrying around the job. Get that monkey of off your back... unless you're a pirate.
* According to DBI the repel technology in the webbing makes this harness five times more abrasion resistant and water repellent than other harnesses. Drown it, or punch it in the sub pelvic strap, this dude can take a beating.
* You don't need to spend extra money on trauma straps when they're integrated into the harness already. Now lazy workers can practically rescue themselves as your wallet gets fatter.
* The NEX is lined with reflective material to provide increased visibility. Make sure your crew is complying with OSHA standards and make them visible to passing motorists on foggy days. Plus, fashion wise, it looks neat.
* Has this harness been in a fall? Let the harness tell you. It doesn't speak English, but it does include impact indicator stitching which tells you when the gear should be removed from service due to impact.
* The built-in carrying pockets allow you to keep your cell phone handy (In case you need to text your friends) and keeps all of your inspection tags and labels safe and secure.
* Keep your lanyards out of the way when you're not using them with the included lanyard keepers. The lanyard keepers include a break away feature which prevent tripping on the roof. This isn't a Buster Keaton movie.
** Please note that the belts on the Exofit Construction Harnesses are one size bigger than the actuall size of harness itself.
* Max Capacity: 420lbs
* Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI including the stringent ANSI Z359.