DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX Tower HarnessPart Number: 1113190
* This tower harness includes a sewn-in hip pad, a belt, a removable seat sling, and side positioning d-rings. Whew, that's a lot of extras!
* The DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX Tower Climbing Harness includes a chest d-ring which is ideal for? Tower Climbing! Duh? It thought I'd have to spell it out for you.
* The aluminum d-rings make the hardware on this harness extremely lightweight, which comes in handy when you consider the number of d-rings on a tower climbing harness. Geez, do you think you have enough?
* Repel technology webbing helps your harness resist dirt and grime so you can pass this equipment down to your grandkids. Not really, but it should hold up in tough environments.
* The ExoFit uses Duo-Lock quick connect buckles to make donning this harness a breeze. If you know how to use a seat belt in a car, you'll be able to handle these buckles.
* The torso adjustors on both sides of the harness help you adjust the straps to find the perfect fit. You'll feel like this harness was built just for you.
* The ExoFit NEX Harness features breathable shoulder and protective hip padding for all day comfort. Nuff said.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI including the stringent ANSI Z359