DBI-SALA First Man System w/ 8-16 ft. Adjustable Pole and 3,600 lb. Gated Hook ToolPart Number: 2104531
* The First-Man-Up system installs an anchor and lifeline to the top of a steel structure before leaving the ground for the ultimate in safety.
* Its unique design allows the user to move around and over nearby obstructions while climbing without ever having to attach and detach for fast, productive climbing.
* The pole adjusts from 8 to 16 ft. for versatility and ease of use when anchoring a lifeline overhead to various height structures.
* The 3 ft. pass-thru type tie-off adaptor is simply choked-off to the anchorage structure, providing a fast, efficient and safe tie-off.
* The tie-off adaptor installation/removal tool lets you quickly install a tie-off adaptor overhead and retrieve it when the job is complete.
* The snap hook attachment/removal tool for original and 3,600 lb. gated hooks provide a fast and easy way to attach a snap hook or lifeline to an overhead tie-off adapter and disconnect it when the job is complete.
* This system includes a carrying bag for easy transport and storage.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection