* The Force 2 Lanyard is for use when there is no overhead anchorage and your only option is to tie off at your feet.
* The Force 2 features 1" polyester webbing with an abrasion resistant tubular wear layer of webbing for added durability and longevity
* The two twin legs of this lanyard allow users to remain tied-off while moving between anchor points.
* The easy to use self locking snap hooks at both ends making sure your lanyard won't accidentally disengage.
* You can use this safety lanyard for up to a 12 foot free fall and it still limits arresting forces below OSHA's limits
** Up to 310 lbs capacity, can be used for a 12 foot free fall or 311 to 420 lb capacity can be used for a 6 foot free fall
** 6 ft. in length
** Meets or exceeds all industry standards for fall arrest forces including OSHA.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.