DBI-SALA Force 2 Dual Leg Shock LanyardPart Number: 1246161
* The Force 2 dual leg shock lanyard is for use when there is no overhead anchorage, and your only option is to tie off at your feet.
* The dual legs of the Force 2 allow you to maintain 100% tie-off as you move from anchor to another.
* The Force 2 features 1" polyester webbing with an abrasion resistant tubular wear layer of webbing for added durability and longevity
* The easy to use self-locking snap hooks make sure your lanyard won't accidentally disengage.
* The EZ Stop II has a soft cover shock absorber that won't dig into your back while in use.
* You can use this safety lanyard for up to a 12-foot free fall and it still limits arresting forces below OSHA's limits
** Up to 310 lbs capacity, can be used for a 12-foot free fall or 311 to 420 lb capacity can be used for a 6-foot free fall
** 6 ft. in length
** Meets or exceeds all industry standards for fall arrest forces including OSHA.