*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The F2 Lanyard is for use when there is no overhead anchorage, and your only option is to tie off at your feet.
* The F2 WrapBax hook included on this lanyard has a 5,000 lb. capacity from any direction including the gate making it ideal for tie-back use
* The F2 features 1" polyester webbing with an abrasion resistant tubular wear layer of webbing for added durability and longevity
* The WrapBax F2 features a pinch-less design that allows you to open and connect the hook one-handed without thumbs or fingers getting in the way.
* The unique hook design makes it easily differentiated from standard snap hooks to eliminate confusion on the job site for added safety.
* You can use this safety lanyard for up to a 12-foot free fall and it still limits arresting forces below OSHA's limits
** Up to 310 lbs capacity, can be used for a 12-foot free fall or 311 to 420 lb capacity can be used for a 6-foot free fall
** Meets or exceeds all industry standards for fall arrest forces including OSHA.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.