DBI-SALA Lad-Saf X2 Detachable Cable Sleeve w/ CarabinerPart Number: 6160030
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* This sleeve for a Lad-Saf™ fixed ladder safety system provides a portable connection point to a ladder safety system, in the event of a fall it locks onto the cable allowing you to regain your footing and continue to climb.
* This ladder sleeve is designed for use on 3/8" (9.5 mm) and 5/16" (8 mm) 1x7 or 7x19 solid core cable.
* Once attached, the sleeve does not require any further handling by the climber and allows the user to move up and down the entire length of the ladder safety system with ease and confidence.
* A simple one-handed attachment and removal offer fast, easy and safe connections at any point along the lifeline for added versatility.
* The mechanical and inertial locking system locks within inches in the event of a fall allowing the user to regain their footing and continue to climb.
* A built-in energy absorber and fall indicator limits fall arrest forces to 1,350 lbs. (6 kN) or less, and visually alerts the user the device must be taken out of service.
* An anti-inversion feature prevents incorrect installation of the sleeve upside down on the cable lifeline for added safety.
* The high strength and corrosion resistant zinc plated steel Saflok™ carabiner offers a self-closing and locking gate with 11/16" opening for secure connection to the harness
* The stainless steel construction is extremely rugged and corrosion resistant in harsh environments for added longevity.
* The sleeve is barely noticeable, easily transported from ladder to ladder and stored for added user satisfaction.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection.