DBI-SALA Nano-Lok Dual Leg Self Retracting Lifeline - Aluminum CarabinersPart Number: 3101275
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* Twin-leg 100% tie-off design
Allows a user to “leapfrog” while moving from one location to another for added mobility and 100% fall protection.
* Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
Installs to the webbing of harness, leaving the dorsal D-ring open for other equipment or rescue. Designed to provide a snug fit to the worker's back, eliminating nuisance flopping.
* 6 ft. (1.8m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web
The synthetic lifelines reduce overall weight and the retractable design provides freedom of movement, keeps the lifeline out of the worker's way and reduces dragging, snagging and trip falls.
* Aluminum self-locking carabiner on each lifeline
Automatically locks and closes for added safety, and its aluminum construction reduces overall weight to add comfort.
* Extremely compact, lightweight design
The devices are virtually unnoticeable on your back, stay out of the way and replace standard lanyards.
* Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
Compact and durable housings are designed to withstand the demands of challenging job sites, they are built to last.
* Swiveling anchorage loops
Limits lifeline twisting for smoother operation and added worker satisfaction.
* Quick activating speed sensing brake systems
Stops a falling worker within inches, providing more protection at low heights. Designed for smooth, consistent operation allowing the user to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock ups.
* High capacity external energy absorbers and impact indicators
Specialized built-in external absorption systems maintain safe fall arrest forces for users and tools up to 420 lbs. (190 kg) and provide a visual alert that the SRL has been involved in a fall.
* i-Safe™ equipped
A built-in RFID identification tag helps the user record and store information on inspections.
* Wide variety of configurations available
There are more than 30 models to choose from to suit almost any application for complete job site versatility and flexibility.